I would like to thank Aieshi Jain for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am extremely overwhelmed. Your love and appreciation motivates me to work harder and write better quality poetry.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers probably do not know.
- Nominate amazing bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs, informing them about their nomination.
7 Things About Me:
- I doodle on my nails and palms to alleviate my stress and anxiety.
- I love befriending street dogs and cats!
- My spirit televsion character is Monica Geller Bing. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, I love kids and I cannot wait to get married.
- I love puns, witty humour, poor jokes and sarcasm.
- I like reading about social experiments that were conducted in the past. Human behaviour intrigues me.
- I have an irrational phobia of shark and piranha attacks at the beach and swimming pool.
- I love quotes, Ted talks and philosophy.
I would like to nominate three of my favourite writers on WordPress
Patty Richardson I connect to your poems on a personal level, especially shark attack. All your poems are beautifully written!
unladylike musings I truly admire your ability to stand by your beliefs so strongly and passionately. The world needs more independent and bold women like you!
Gunisha It’s hard to fall asleep when your heart is at war with your mind accurately sums up my situation every night! The words weave in flawlessly and it is truly a pleasure to read your work.
Thank you for the nomination once again:)